Finally I got the time to unpack my new Wii a few days ago (and now time to actually post this). It’s been sitting in it’s box for 4 days since its purchase and that’s long enough.
So what’s exactly in the box then:
- The Wii itself, with stand to give it its own look.
- 1 controller and 1 nunchuck (if you ask me, it should have been 2, just so you can actually enjoy the playing together part that Nintendo promotes so much.).
- A set of 2 batteries for the controller (hope they don’t wear out too soon).
- A sensorbar, to make the controllers work.
- A few cables for power and video.
- And the Wii Sports game.
Now lets… test this baby.